Go to page...
EM Company has provided Indianapolis and the surrounding areas with structured cabling contracting service for many years. As the technology changed over the years, EM Company adapted and thrived. EM Company technicians will help get your commercial project wired, up and running. Structured cabling capabilities include:
- BICSI certification in 2001 (Building Industry Consulting Service International)
- Flexible cabling scheme allows rapid reconfiguration for office moves through patching
- E1A T1A 568B 569A standards applied in North American commercial building telecommunication wiring practices
- Fiber Optic Cabling: Multi-mode and single-mode
- MDF to IDF connectivity
- Demarcation Extensions: Services (DSL circuits, T1 circuits, 56k circuits, phone lines) usually extended to M.D.F. via copper feeds
Experienced. Professional. Reliable.
…the symbol of service since 1969
EM Company has the dynamic technicians you need for telecommunication services and installation. Contact us to learn how we can get your new construction project connected.